Thursday, October 25, 2012

The power of a mastermind


 In Napoleon Hills book Think and grow rich , he defines a mastermind as "Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose." He goes on to say, "Plans are inert and useless without sufficient power to translate them into action. Power may be defined as organized and intelligently directed specialized knowledge".
"Organized effort is produced through the coordination of efforts of two or more people , who work toward a definite end, in a spirit of harmony."

When anyone achieves anything of real significance you know that they had other people in their team.
As human beings we cannot really function at a high level on our own.

Masterminding is something that needs to be experienced to be understood properly.It is a completely creative environment. Everyone in the group has knowledge and experience that they use to help you achieve your dreams.

I am very fortunate to be part of a powerful global mastermind group. Made up of individuals who, on their own are incredibly inspiring to me. And when this group gets together something special happens every time. I have changed my own ideas of what I thought I was capable of, simply by being in a supportive group with these people. The feeling of having these geniuses supporting me is indescribable.

There are three important aspects to a mastermind.

1) There must be a state of complete harmony between the members in a mastermind. We operate on the principle of cooperation and we create. Competition is old news
2) Knowledge in and of itself is useless. When you join in a mastermind the knowledge of the group is available to you.This knowledge is highly specialized and we intelligently direct it to create your result. That is a powerful idea.
3) Co ordination of effort of two or more people who work towards a definite objective.

I will be kicking off up to three mastermind groups in the next few weeks.
The groups will be small so that each member can share their story and have the group provide input.
The group will be 1 hour long either in person or on skype and we will be covering a book study on You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor. I guarantee you will gain immense confidence and momentum in your life.

Please email me directly or comment if you want more information
Thanks for reading !

I am committed to personal growth, constantly developing my skills and abilities. My passion is in helping others succeed greatly. I am very fortunate to have been mentored by, and now a Thinking into Results facilitator with Bob Proctor from the movie The Secret. I have studied from the best in the world. We all have big dreams that seem to get squashed by our circumstances and environment but this doesn't have to be. You can succeed in any environment when you take control of you. So if you want to make big changes in your results, please contact me for a  20minute consultation. We will discuss what your big goal really is and what it is that's standing in your way of getting it. If you know what you want, I can show you how to create it. Consultations can be done in person, via skype or telephone
You may contact on:
 

Cell  +(27)73 980 8461
Or email on ramonwatson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment