Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Creativity

This is something we all possess an inherent abundance of. And this space is my canvas , my work of art, my expression.
I have spent countless hours in fine tuning my vision of the ideal, most fulfilling life I could want.
The aspects in my vision have been arranged into a coherent whole and now I am acting with the faith and purpose to realize this vision and bring it out into physical expression.

My following posts will focus on the main areas of my new awe inspiring creative life.

Freedom, this to me is the most important aspect of my life.
This includes physical freedom the ability to travel and experience beauty. Financial freedom , having the means necessary to explore, learn and teach.
I also desire and expect impeccable health and fitness and a body that feels powerful, able to act to bring about powerful results.
I am committed to total personal development, in all aspects.
The ability to more fully express my oneness with the Creator and to live a life that reflects my unity with Him. Therefore I seek to live fully in spirit and to be a massive contributor to the overall life of the world through my application of specialized knowledge.
I have amazing friends and mentors who share in my vision , who uplift me and support me throughout my mission.
I have the most amazing family, who give me a strong sense of belonging and identity.
I have the support and love of the most beautiful mother, one could ever ask for.
A caring and giving spirit whose presence lights up any room.

I can now see that the direction of my concentration and focus will always strengthen that which I look at. And using these amazing advantages shall use this knowledge to live the most beautiful life possible. This is the initial step, the mapping of that course, to which I will dedicate my time, energy and efforts.
It is my compass and I would like to share this voyage of self understanding and wealth creation with all of you .

Ramon Watson is a dynamic Thinking into Results facilitator with Bob Proctor. He is passionate in providing service and giving people more of the means of life. If you want to improve any area of your life contact 
Ramon on     (+27)73 980 8461
Or email on   ramonwatson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment